Environmental law is one of the main areas of compliance applying to all industries. The Environment module outlines your obligations regulated by Commonwealth, State and Territory authorities and covers key topics such as Approvals, Licensing, Audits, Water and Air Emissions among others.
- Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Information in Tax Matters – Implementation Handbook
- Specific things that are financial products (under s 764A of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth))
- Signatories of the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement on Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information and Intended First Information Exchange Date
- [IV03] Consultation Paper on strengthening penalties for corporate and financial sector misconduct
- [IV02] Exposure draft of the Treasury Laws Amendment (Whistleblowers) Bill 2017 (Cth)
- [IV01] Extension of the ASIC Corporations (Derivative Transaction Reporting Exemption) Instrument 2015/844 (Cth)