Environmental law is one of the main areas of compliance applying to all industries. The Environment module outlines your obligations regulated by Commonwealth, State and Territory authorities and covers key topics such as Approvals, Licensing, Audits, Water and Air Emissions among others.
Privacy & Data Protection
Regardless of which industry you are in, privacy and data protection issues affect us all. The Privacy and Data Protection module identifies your compliance obligations on how to collect, manage and maintain personal information securely and within the Australian legal framework.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
Organisations risk being exposed not only to criminal liability but also to significant penalties for non-compliance with the various anti-bribery laws. Often, this may also have commercial implications for organisations such as reputational damage and potential civil action from shareholders. This module not only outlines your organisation’s obligations, but also provides practical guidance on steps you can take to ensure that your bribery and corruption risks are identified and minimised.
- Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Interference from Spectrum Licensed Transmitters — 26 GHz Band) 2020 (Cth)
- ACMA: Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Interference to Spectrum Licensed Receivers — 26 GHz Band) 2020 (Cth)
- Radiocommunications Spectrum Marketing (26 GHz Band) 2020
- [TC186] Radiocommunications (Short Range Devices) Amendment Standard 2021 (No. 1) (Cth)
- [TC185] Radiocommunications (Low Interference Potential Devices) Class Licence Variation 2021 (No. 1) (Cth)
- [TC184] Discussion paper: Use of the 5030–5091 MHz band for remotely piloted aircraft system control and non-payload communications