Anti-Bribery & Corruption
Organisations risk being exposed not only to criminal liability but also to significant penalties for non-compliance with the various anti-bribery laws. Often, this may also have commercial implications for organisations such as reputational damage and potential civil action from shareholders. This module not only outlines your organisation’s obligations, but also provides practical guidance on steps you can take to ensure that your bribery and corruption risks are identified and minimised.
Environmental law is one of the main areas of compliance applying to all industries. The Environment module outlines your obligations regulated by Commonwealth, State and Territory authorities and covers key topics such as Approvals, Licensing, Audits, Water and Air Emissions among others.
Privacy & Data Protection
Regardless of which industry you are in, privacy and data protection issues affect us all. The Privacy and Data Protection module identifies your compliance obligations on how to collect, manage and maintain personal information securely and within the Australian legal framework.
- FSC/FPA Industry Guidance (being FSC Guidance Note No. 24) Managing AML/CTF, FATCA and CRS Customer Identification Obligations
- Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Information in Tax Matters – Implementation Handbook
- Signatories of the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement on Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information and Intended First Information Exchange Date
- [FAAFSL51] Treasury Laws Amendment (AFCA Cooperation) Regulations 2019 (Cth)
- [FAACL37] Treasury Laws Amendment (AFCA Cooperation) Regulations 2019 (Cth)
- [FAAFSL25] Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019 has received Royal Assent