Simply choose the core modules that are right for your business needs. You can take advantage of preferential pricing when choosing all core modules as part of your subscription.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
Organisations risk being exposed not only to criminal liability but also to significant penalties for non-compliance with the various anti-bribery laws. Often, this may also have commercial implications for organisations such as reputational damage and potential civil action from shareholders. This module not only outlines your organisation’s obligations, but also provides practical guidance on steps you can take to ensure that your bribery and corruption risks are identified and minimised.
Environmental law is one of the main areas of compliance applying to all industries. The Environment module outlines your obligations regulated by Commonwealth, State and Territory authorities and covers key topics such as Approvals, Licensing, Audits, Water and Air Emissions among others.
Privacy & Data Protection
Regardless of which industry you are in, privacy and data protection issues affect us all. The Privacy and Data Protection module identifies your compliance obligations on how to collect, manage and maintain personal information securely and within the Australian legal framework.
- Code of Practice on Electrical Safety for Work on or Near High Voltage Electrical Apparatus: The Blue Book (Energy Safe Victoria, 2017)
- Code of Practice for the Safe Removal of Asbestos 2nd Edition [NOHSC: 2002 (2005)] (National Occupational Health and Safety Commission, January 2005)
- Code of Practice for the Management and Control of Asbestos in Workplaces [NOHSC: 2018 (2005)] (National Occupational Health and Safety Commission, April 2005)
- [TX59] Exposure drafts for collecting tobacco duties and taxes
- [EP24] New family and domestic leave clause in industry and occupation awards
- [TX58] Exposure draft of the Treasury Laws Amendment (Making Sure Multinationals Pay Their Fair Share of Tax in Australia and Other Measures) Bill 2018: Integrity measures (Cth)